Guild AGM scheduled: March 7/20 @ 4pm
Our Annual General Meeting this year will take place online via the Zoom meeting platform, on Saturday, March 7 at 4 pm.
Please RSVP to pottersguildofbc(at)gmail(dot)com to receive the link to attend the meeting. You must be a guild member in good standing in order to vote at the AGM. If you need to renew your membership, you may do so online here.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: You will need a computer or tablet with internet access and a telephone for the meeting.
If you cannot attend the AGM, please complete and return the ballot proxy form (link below), indicating your support or non-support of motions, resolution and elections. If used, proxy forms must be received by Friday, March 6 at 11:59 pm.
The AGM package includes:
2. Proxy Form
3. 2018 AGM Draft Minutes
4. 2019/2020 Proposed Board of Directors
5. Corporate Registry Permission to Hold 2019 AGM in 2020
6. 2018 Financial Report 2019 AGM
2019 AGM AGENDA
1. Welcome and call to order, attendance
2. Approval of minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
3. Annual Report
4. 2018 Financial Statements
5. 2019/2020 budget
6. Nominations and elections of 2019/2020 Board of Directors
7. Other Business
Download the AGM package here: https://bcpotters.com/newsletters/AGM2019Package.pdf